Project Technical Analyst
- Project Technical Analyst
- 6 Month contract
- Port Macquarie
- Large Energy Client
Project or Operational Role Information
The Systems Analyst is responsible for gathering and documenting the ICT technical requirements from documented business functional, process and data requirements, and translating these into technical design inputs.
This documentation is to a level of detail that ICT technical experts can complete development/building of the technical components that will support the documented business requirements.
- Manage and utilise appropriate tools, including logical models of components and interfaces, to enable contribution and translation and the development of systems architecture documents
- Prepare technical plans and ensure that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly
- Responsible for the documentation and transformation of business requirements including data collection to deliver analysis and problem resolution
- Responsible for identification of new and emerging hardware and software technologies and products, and subsequent recommendations based on this information to facilitate technology improvement
- Maintain in-depth knowledge and provide recommendations for technical specialism and application base
- Responsible for the review of system designs and transformations to ensure appropriate technology, efficient use of resources and integration of multiple systems and technology
- Responsible for investigative work to determine Business requirements and specify effective business process
- Responsible for analysis of business processes and the identification of options and alternate solutions, and preparation and transformation of appropriate analysis documentation, outlining requirements, potential benefits, options, risks, issues and process re-engineering
- ITIL Certification
- Project Management Certification
- Application Development Certification, preferably including Microsoft technologies
Standard skills/knowledge areas:
- Experience in field applications would be advantageous
- Extensive in a similar technical role in an ICT environment
- Demonstrated experience in ICT systems analysis in a large enterprise
- Demonstrated experience in translating requirements into a technical design
- Experience in Projects within an IT environment
- Experience with compliance requirements of project governance and reporting
- A thorough knowledge of ICT processes and practices including the analysis, design, documentation and implementation of functional requirements
- Demonstrated experience in compliance with architectural guidelines
- Demonstrated experience in learning business processes and business systems to a detailed level in short timeframes
- Demonstrated experience in conducting workshops.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.