Project Support Officer
Project Support Officer
03 Months contract role possibility to extend
Large Government Department @ Parramatta
Opportunity to get Baseline clearance (sponsored by the client)
Note: Australian Citizens are preferred
One of our large Government Client is looking for a Project Support Officer is responsible for delivering and providing co-ordination, administration and support activities to the program/project team
The Support Officer is responsible for delivering and providing co-ordination, administration and support activities to the program/project team throughout the program/project life cycle.
This position reports directly to the Program/Project Manager with functional reporting to the PMO.
- Support the successful delivery of programs and projects as per the ST&P PMO Policies and Frameworks through effective facilitation, development and maintenance of program/project schedules, financial and monthly reporting;
- Drafting management products for Program/Project Manager review and approval;
- Coordinating and liaising with internal and external stakeholders, act as the central source of information for the program/project, responsible for setting meetings, minute-taking and agendas;
- Coordinate resources, accommodation and logistics for the program/project;
- Perform the Configuration Librarian activities in particular management and maintenance of program/project documents on both common drives and the program/project’s Enterprise Project Management (EPM) workspace;
- Management and delivery of major products and work packages in accordance with NSWPF methodologies and protocols when required as requested by the Program/Project Manager and/or PMO;
- Complete all administrative functions / processes for the program/project on behalf of the program/ project team;
- All other tasks as directed by the Program / Project Manager and/or PMO related to supporting the Program/Project/PMO;
- Adhere to all Client policies and guidelines including information security;
- Required to participate in security vetting procedures prior to engagement and/or at regular intervals (generally every 12 months) during contract period.
- Demonstrated ability in delivering program/project co-ordination/administration functions in medium to large organizations;
- Demonstrated experience in managing financials and completing accurate status reporting against established KPIs throughout the program/project lifecycle;
- Certified in program/project management best practice methodologies, (preferably MSP/PRINCE2) with demonstrated skills and experience in using contemporary methodologies to support the delivery of customer focused ICT programs/projects;
- Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and Power point).
- Highly developed documentation, knowledge and information management skills; including the ability draft management product on behalf of the program/project as required;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate at all levels with clarity;
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgement;
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Neil – 03 8506 6522) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: