Project Support Officer
Role : Project Support Officer
Duration: 12 months on extendable basis
Job Type : Contract basis
Location : Parramatta
Start Date : 25th May 2017
One of our Federal client,is looking for Project Support Officer, who will be responsible for delivering and providing co-ordination, administration and support activities to the program/project team throughout the program/project life cycle. This position reports directly to the Program/Project Manager with functional reporting to the PMO.
- Support the successful delivery of programs and projects as per the ST&P PMO Policies and Frameworks through effective facilitation, development and maintenance of program/project schedules, financial and monthly reporting;
- Drafting management products for Program/Project Manager review and approval;
- Coordinating and liaising with internal and external stakeholders, act as the central source of information for the program/project, responsible for setting meetings, minute-taking and agendas;
- Coordinate resources, accommodation and logistics for the program/project;
- Perform the Configuration Librarian activities management and maintenance of program/project documents on both common drives and the program/project’s Enterprise Project Management (EPM) workspace;
- Management and delivery of major products and work packages in accordance with NSWPF methodologies and protocols when required as requested by the Program/Project Manager and/or PMO;
- Complete all administrative functions / processes for the program/project on behalf of the program/ project team;
- All other tasks as directed by the Program / Project Manager and/or PMO related to supporting the Program/Project/PMO;
- Adhere to all NSWPF policies and guidelines including information security;
- Required to participate in security vetting procedures prior to engagement and/or at regular intervals (generally every 12 months) during contract period.
- Demonstrated ability in delivering program/project co-ordination/administration functions in medium to large organisations;
- Demonstrated experience in managing financials and completing accurate status reporting against established KPIs throughout the program/project lifecycle;
- Certified in program/project management best practice methodologies, (preferably MSP/PRINCE2) with demonstrated skills and experience in using contemporary methodologies to support the delivery of customer focused ICT programs/projects;
- Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and Power point).
- Highly developed documentation, knowledge and information management skills; including the ability draft management product on behalf of the program/project as required;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate at all levels with clarity;
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgement;
Additional Program / Project Specific Job Descriptions
- Based at Parramatta, with flexibility to work between metropolitan sites in Sydney CBD and regional NSWPF sites as required
Additional Program / Project Specific Selection Criteria
No program/project specific selection criteria
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: