Project Support Officer
- Project Support Officer
- 9 months contract with a view to extend
- Large Government Department
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by Client
- Note: Australian Citizens are preferred.
Adaps has been scouted to source “Project Support Officer” for one of the Large Government Department in Parramatta location.
About the role:
The Project Support Officer is responsible for delivering and providing co-ordination, administration and support activities to the project team throughout the project life cycle. This position reports directly to the Project Manager with functional reporting to the Strategy Portfolio and Governance (SP&G).
- Support the successful delivery of programs and projects as per the DTI SP&G Policies and Frameworks through effective facilitation, development and maintenance of project schedules, financial and monthly reporting;
- Drafting management products for Project Manager review and approval;
- Coordinating and liaising with internal and external stakeholders, act as the central source of information for the project, responsible for setting meetings, minute-taking and agendas;
- Coordinate resources, accommodation and logistics for the project;
- Perform the Configuration Librarian activities in particular management and maintenance of project documents on both common drives and the project’s Enterprise Project Management (EPM) workspace;
- Management and delivery of major products and work packages in accordance with Client methodologies and protocols when required as requested by the Project Manager and/or PMO;
- Complete all administrative functions / processes for the project on behalf of the program/ project team;
- All other tasks as directed by the Program / Project Manager and/or SP&G related to supporting the Project/PMO;
- Demonstrated ability in delivering project co-ordination/administration functions in medium to large organisations;
- Demonstrated experience in managing financials and completing accurate status reporting against established KPIs throughout the project lifecycle;
- Certified in project management best practice methodologies, (preferably MSP/PRINCE2) with demonstrated skills and experience in using contemporary methodologies to support the delivery of customer focused ICT programs/projects;
- Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and Power point).
- Highly developed documentation, knowledge and information management skills; including the ability draft management product on behalf of the project as required;
How to Apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 9956 1175/03 8506 6525 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: