Project Support Officer
Program/Project Support Officer
04 Months contract role possibility to extend
Large Government Department @ Parramatta
Opportunity to get Baseline clearance sponsored by the client
Note: Australian Citizens are preferred
- The Program/Project Support Officer is responsible for delivering and providing co-ordination, administration and support activities to the program/project team throughout the program/project life cycle.
- This position reports directly to the Program/Project Manager with functional reporting to the PMO.
- Support the successful delivery of programs and projects as per the ST&P PMO Policies and Frameworks through effective facilitation, development and maintenance of program/project schedules, financial and monthly reporting;
- Drafting management products for Program/Project Manager review and approval;
- Coordinating and liaising with internal and external stakeholders, act as the central source of information for the program/project, responsible for setting meetings, minute-taking and agendas;
- Coordinate resources, accommodation and logistics for the program/project;
- Perform the Configuration Librarian activities in particular management and maintenance of program/project documents on both common drives and the program/project’s Enterprise Project Management (EPM) workspace;
- Management and delivery of major products and work packages in accordance with Client methodologies and protocols when required as requested by the Program/Project Manager and/or PMO;
- Complete all administrative functions / processes for the program/project on behalf of the program/ project team;
- All other tasks as directed by the Program / Project Manager and/or PMO related to supporting the Program/Project/PMO;
- Adhere to all Client policies and guidelines including information security;
- Required to participate in security vetting procedures prior to engagement and/or at regular intervals (generally every 12 months) during contract period.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Neil – 03 8506 6522) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: