Project Scheduler – Agile | TDP
- Generous Pay!!
Project Scheduler – TDP | Agile
- Contract Role !!
- Melbourne !!
- Generous pay!!
My premium client, a leading IT consulting company is looking to hire a Project Scheduler to be a part of their team based in Melbourne.
- Schedule Management
- Status Monitoring
- Accountable for achieving the objectives of the project as defined and agreed with the Program Director
- Manage cross-functional and BAU resources to establish a specialist support function
- Familiar with software development life cycle within an agile environment, with non-agile influences
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence and work with resources who are not dedicated to the project;
- Motivated and prepared to work in a high pressure project environment.
- TDP (Technology Delivery Process)
- Agile methodologies
- Project management tools – MS-Project
- Stakeholder management experience
- Schedule Planning and Tracking
- A proven track record with Project Scheduling ,Delivering large and/or complex pieces of work
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Vaish on 03 8506 6556. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Website | Twitter: @AdapsJob