- 2 months contract + view to ext !!
- Parramatta (Sydney) !!
- Experience in technology deployment projects !!
- Expected start date – 1 st week of Feb !!
One of Government clients is currently looking for a Project Scheduler to join their vibrant team. The Project Scheduler is responsible for developing and managing the detailed project schedule in MS Project.
They are responsible for overall project scheduling and tracking, troubleshooting and monitor scheduling problems, undertake necessary corrections and integrating multiple schedules into a master project schedule.
1. Experience in MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and Power Point)
2. Advanced knowledge of managing Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and the supporting detailed schedules. Experience in MS Sharepoint
3. Strong track record in scheduling ICT projects using project management methodologies and producing accurate and quality reports in schedule related project status
4. Multi-tasking ability – respond/handle multiple requests/tasks
5. Scheduling certification (desirable)
6. Prior experience in technology deployment projects
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Vaish on 03 8506 6556. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au
Job # 12472