Project Manager-VC (Video Conferencing) & AV Enablement
In this role you will lead change and uplift programs that improve the overall meeting room experience for client users in typical and bespoke spaces. You will be responsible for the overall delivery of AV & VC program objectives, leading & managing Project Managers to ensure quality and timeliness
You will have a good understanding of the AV industry direction in order to drive client’s operational and technology changes towards a mature service model. Acting as the consulting lead/touchpoint for business leaders, you will establish strong working relationships to understand business needs, and will prioritise, commit to and communicate delivery schedules. Additionally, you will ensure all activities are resourced and funded as required including managing the annual licence spend for Zoom Rooms across all Client sites, forecasting Capex and Opex expenditure for projects in scope and driving business case completion with accurate estimates.
What you will bring:
- 10+ years as a technology professional with clear evidence of the ability to integrate/manage the delivery of large-scale technology projects
- 5+ years’ experience delivering technical support and development projects to large scale enterprise deployments of Cisco and VC/AV solutions (Video, Web and Audio Conferencing)
- 5+ years of experience working in a Workplace Operations environment dealing with multiple levels of stakeholders
- Knowledge of video conferencing architecture and protocols
- Support and Deployment experience with Cisco, Zoom, Polycom or similar video infrastructure
- Experience is using Service NOW for incident, change and request management.
- Experience with VoIP best practices, process, and procedures for deployment and support
- Strong sense of ownership to drive outcomes
- Experience with unified communications suite products
- Strong awareness and understanding of hardware, networks, software technologies and applications
- Relevant industry certifications desirable
- Strong business communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to remain flexible to deliver business outcomes
- Tertiary qualification in a Technology discipline or related field desirable
- ITIL v3 Certification is desirable
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Alex – 03 8506 6547) for further details and share your resumes in Word Format only. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au