Project Manager (Trades industry)
- Project Manager (Trades industry)
- 12-month contract
- Port Macquarie
- Large Energy Client
Note: Preferably a Trades industry background – Construction as an example. We are not looking for an IT PM.
- Assist with the development of the project plan/ schedule and other deliverables – eg risks & issues register, reporting structure, contingency plans etc
- Apply strong project management discipline to ensure the plan/ schedule is being followed & kept current, key milestones are met, deliverables achieved on time etc
- Develop & maintain close relationships with key stakeholders including the Veg Management team, Regions, eTech & Veg Contractors
- Closely monitor project performance, risks & issues, escalate where necessary, flag the need to initiate contingencies etc.
- Work closely with the VIP Program Manager, Change/ Comms lead & Snr Veg Mgrs
- Work within the EDO framework
- Implementation of new Asset Inspection system (FMC). There is a technology project established for activity however there is a need to coordinate with other activities.
- Implementation of IML RESI PowerDrill. A recently approved business case will see this drill introduced across the Asset Inspection Team to complement existing tools and technology.
- Expansion of earth testing responsibilities (SEWR earth testing).
- Introduction of Private Asset Classification.
- Introduction of enhanced Pole Reinforcement criteria assessment.
- Introduction of Asset Review Team assessment of pole top tasks and the associated improvement feedback loops.
- Expansion of the 2017 Building Commercial Capability program.
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Process Documentation
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Relationship Management
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.