Project Manager – Telecommunications
- Must have Telecommunications experience
- 6 month contract with extensions
- Melbourne CBD location
Our client has a requirement for an experienced Telecommunications Project Manager to join their team on an initial 6-month contract, plus possible extensions.
To be considered for this position you will have previous experience working within the IT industry and you will have participated in a wide scale technology implementation, along with experience and strengths in the following;
- Minimum of 5 years’ project management experience
- Highly experienced working in the telecommunications sector, or on major telecommunications projects
- Leading the planning and implementation of projects
- Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Defining project tasks and resource requirements
- Developing full scale project plans
- Extensive vendor management experience
- PMBOK or Prince 2 methodology certified / experience
You will have a sound understanding of project delivery. Your stakeholder and communication skills will be excellent and experience in telecommunications will be highly advantageous.
Please apply using the link below, calling Cass Drum on 03 8506 6578 quoting reference #12246 with any questions. Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. Candidates may also be subject to a police and reference check.