Project Manager – Telco -OSS/BSS
- Melbourne !!
- Contract 6+ mths + ext !!!
- Project Manager + Telco domain!!
Our client is progressing several major business and IT transformation and modernisation projects impacting major IT systems. This resource will manage projects within the clients’ current IT Program. You will report to the relevant IT Program Manager and be responsible for the management of IT technical projects.
- Manage project performance to ensure projects are completed within time frame, scope, quality and budget expectations through scheduling and managing project resources, preparing and managing project resource budgets
- Be accountable for project monitoring and reporting (include scope, risk, exception, schedule, team, stakeholder and benefits management) to the Project Sponsor and Program Management Office
- Manage project administration, including the review of technical and technology/documentation for completeness and version control to the project.
- Total experience in Project Management – 5+ years
- Must have Telco domain Project management experience – 2+ years
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience using a wide variety of project management tools, methodologies, principles and practices.
- Knowledge of Telecom domain – Order to Activate, Product Catalog, Micro-services, CPQ (configure, product, quote) fundamentals, OSS, BSS.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience in Agile Project delivery.
- Prince2 /PMP / PMBOK certifications (desirable)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Vaish on 03 8506 6556. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au