Project Manager (Software solutions)
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Previous consultancy, managed services or software solutions experience a must!
- Permanent opportunity, significant local experience a must!
Our client a Software Solutions Startup in Melbourne CBD is seeking a Senior Project Manager on a permanent basis. The role is at a senior level (likely 8+ years’ experience).
You must be a professional project manager with experience in the Microsoft .Net technology, systems and .Net software application integration.
You will have a proven track record in the Australian market to deliver tailor-made software solution/ integration projects that exceed customer expectations. You are self-motivated, self-reliant and are able to work autonomously in what can be a challenging, yet rewarding environment.
To be considered for a position, you must:
- Have a proven track record as a Project Manager with a previous .Net Software development background (Startup experience perferred)
- Prior experience in working with or on large technology projects
- Previous experience in a team environment building software as a solution from scratch including knowledge and expertise in integrating such solutions in a large, diverse client environment
- Tertiary Qualifications (Prince 2/ ITIL/ PMBOK etc.) combined with proven delivery experience
Key Competencies, Skills & Experience:
- Drive & manage the delivery of projects in the prescribed time, budget and quality standards
- Proficient across the Microsoft .Net Stack preferably including a development background with coding in .net, C#, HTML, CSS etc.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Manage internal and external (vendors) stakeholders
- Development of project plans including scheduling, goals and measures
- Experience working with project management reporting tools
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office suite of tools, Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project
- Demonstrated commitment to learning, developing skills and sharing knowledge/information
My client offers a unique environment where you will have opportunities that many others rarely come across. If this sounds like the type of role and environment you have been looking for, apply now by sending your CV/ Cover letter in word format!