Project Manager – Software Projects
- Permanent role in Melbourne CBD
- Must have previous CONSULTANCY experience
- Familiar with the .NET technologies
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our client – a leading Software Development company for external clients in both the public and private sector. The successful candidate will manage multiple simultaneous .NET software as a solution (SaaS) projects.
- At least 5 years as a Project Manager within a Lean / Agile / Scrum environment
- Understanding of the .NET Microsoft technologies
- Knowledge and usage of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) terminology and processes
- Strong experience engaging with and managing senior business stakeholders
- Project management qualification – PMP, Prince2 or PMBOK
- Experience managing projects requiring the development of new software
- To successfully negotiate budgetary constraints and needs without resulting in customer dissatisfaction.
This is not a standard PM role. This role will give you the opportunity to work on some of the most interesting and forward thinking projects in the industry. This organisation is an industry leader in their field and are highly regarded for their exceptional technical expertise.
Apply now by sending your CV in word format or call Cass on 03 8506 6578 for a confidential discussion quoting reference #11992.