Project Manager- SAP OR Information Management
Australian Citizens with Baseline Security Clearence are highly preferred.
We are looking for business focused Project Managers with SAP and/or information management experience who will be managing multiple Finance and HR projects on our platform as part of a small multi-disciplinary team.
- Demonstrated substantial knowledge in project management methodology and experience including managing SAP and/or information management projects within the Public Sector
- Ability to effectively develop and write project management documentation
- Ability to build and embed project management capability and project governance to deliver quality outcomes
- Ability to represent and collaborate across a broad and diverse range of stakeholders (Operational to Senior Executive level) to create trust and confidence with both internal and external clients and service providers
- Be self-motivated and able to multi-task and work under pressure in a high-paced, responsive environment to deliver the program’s business and technical outcomes
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience with delivering information management solutions involving data migration planning and execution
- Experience in applying architectural and design skills guidance to support project management activities
- Project management qualifications
- Ability to work in the Federal Department
How to Apply :
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on (03) 9118 2071 or for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.