Project Manager (PRINCE2)
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by the Client
One of Federal Client is hiring Project Manager for managing the project on a day to day basis on behalf of the Program Director, Business and Project Board in accordance with the NSW Government and Client’s mandated policies, standards and procedures.
The Project Manager is responsible for managing the project on a day to day basis on behalf of the Project Board in accordance with the NSW Government and DTI SP&G mandated policies, standards and procedures. Their prime responsibility is to ensure that the project delivers the required products and services within the specified tolerances of time, cost, quality, scope, risk and benefits. The project manager is also responsible for ensuring that the project produces a result capable of achieving the benefits as defined in the Business Case and in conjunction with the Project Executive. This position reports directly to the Project Executive with functional reporting to the Portfolio Planning & Governance Office.
- Demonstrated experience with a strong track record in delivering high quality successful ICT projects using contemporary project management methodologies and application development methodology
- Demonstrated strong leadership and management skills with proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders (internally and externally); mobilise and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; and execute with limited information and ambiguity;
- Excellent inter-personnel skills with demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision (orally, written and presentational) with proven facilitation, influencing, negotiation and strong analytical, problem solving skills and business acumen;
- Certified in project management best practice methodologies, (preferably PRINCE2 and AGILE) with demonstrated skills and experience in using contemporary project management methodologies to deliver best practice, customer focused ICT projects;
- Demonstrated experience in mobilising, motivating and managing a successful team as well as work effectively with senior leaders and drive progress in the face of ambiguous or changing situations.
- Demonstrated experience in providing quality and accurate project status reporting according to the required standards and accurately forecasting and estimating financial and resource needs;
- Knowledge of and experience in organisational change / benefits management;
- Highly experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and Power Point)
| How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or contact Alex on 03 8506 6547 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: