Project Manager (Mobility)
- Previous experience overseeing Mobility solutions
- Must have a technical understanding
- Previous Utility or Telco experience highly regarded
Our client is seeking an agile Project Manager who has an understanding of end-to-end mobility solutions, ideally within the Utility or Telco sector. With Mobility solutions allowing quicker response times, our client is hoping to improve productivity and employee efficiency through accelerated responsiveness and accuracy. Moreover, they look to improve the quality and availability of information throughout the enterprise.
Ultimately you will be responsible for delivery of complex projects on scope, time and budget. To do this you will have to manage external clients, vendors and internal stakeholders. You will have proven experience delivering projects for customers whilst meeting commercial objectives. Other duties will involve vendor management, pre-sales, high level technical design, oversee delivery and stakeholder management.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing assigned projects to carry out a number of tasks with your team, including;
- Previous PM experience across Mobility solutions
- Developing, monitoring and implementing plans for delivering projects within budget and in line with client expectations
- Develop and execute best practice project management processes including; scheduling, resource planning, risk management, cost and budget management and quality assurance
- You will demonstrate resourcefulness at all times and collaborate with other members of the professional services team to ensure our clients’ customisation and expectations are continually met and exceeded
- You will become a SME on product solutions with a strong drive to ensure quality of project delivery
This position will suit an individual with a technical background and who has recently worked on a mobility solution. Ideally you will have previous experience within the Utility or Telco sector.
Apply today by forwarding your Word formatted CV. For enquiries, please contact Cass Drum on (03) 8506 6578 quoting reference #______.