Project Manager (Integration)
- Project Manager (Integration)
- Port Macquarie
- 6 months with possible extension
- Large Energy Client
The aim of this project is to implement and transfer all current integration technologies over to the MuleSoft integration tool.
Expected deliverables of resource for the above project(s)/role
- Manage project performance to ensure projects are completed within time frame, scope, quality and budget expectations through scheduling and managing project resources, preparing and managing project resource budgets
- Be accountable for project monitoring and reporting (include scope, risk, exception, schedule, team, stakeholder and benefits management) to the Project Sponsor and Program Management Office
- Manage stakeholder expectations in terms of project requirements and level of satisfaction with progress/performance including reporting, implementation and coordination of finished product
- Manage project administration, including the review of technical and technology/documentation for completeness and version control to the project.
Specialist skill requirements
- Project experience in the integration based develop, API driven integration
- Project experience implementing and migrating to MuleSoft installations
- Project experience in integration to ERP and other major business software applications, utilising MuleSoft or similar API driven integration tool
- Experience in managing multiple streams within a large project
Standard skills/ knowledge areas
- Experience and skill in delivering, managing and implementing projects successfully
- Experience and skill in leading and managing project teams
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively establish and manage stakeholder relationships to achieve project deliverables
- Strong organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage and schedule workloads and deliver outcomes to meet business and project objectives
- Experience and skill in operating computers and system programs relevant for the role.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.