Project Manager -Infrastructure
- Project Manager
- Large Federal Organisation in Canberra
- Excellent Pay Rate
- 12 months contract * 2 years
Adaps has been scouted to source Project Manager for a Large Federal Organisation in Canberra region.
- Demonstrated experience planning, managing and executing ICT software development projects.
- Demonstrated understanding and accreditation in Prince2 and other project management methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships and translate business requirements to technology solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver business solutions within agreed time, cost, and quality expectations.
- Ability to adhere to agreed standards and better practice frameworks for system development lifecycle management, architecture and design, project management, and change management.
- Demonstrated experience in managing project finances within the Australian Public Service.
- Extensive understanding of ICT concepts and the system development lifecycle management methodologies including experience with agile application development teams.
- Experience working with groups and in workshop environments to produce high quality outcomes.
- Technical knowledge of ICT infrastructure (software and hardware) and experience with toolsets used by ICT organisations in the security, management and delivery of their services will be highly regarded.
- An understanding of Australian whole of government policies in relation to Protective and Cyber Security, in particular the Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) and the Information Security Manual (ISM)
- Experience implementing the Australian Signals Directorate (ASD) Strategies (the Essential 8) to mitigate cyber security incidents.
- Experience with multiple of the following: Unified Modelling Language (UML); Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN); Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for requirements documentation and business review and Visio.
- Technical systems and data analysis skills.
The response will: Address the criteria in relation to relevant skills set out at items above (no more than 400 words for each skill in item).
- Planning and management of projects for business system solutions to agreed time and cost.
- Utilise and promote best practice methodologies for project management.
Display proven knowledge and experience in planning and managing projects.
Security Clearance (Mandatory) : Australian citizen with NV1/NV2 clearances must apply.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Neil – 03 8506 6522) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: