Project Manager – ICT
- Parramatta !!
- Long term 1 yr contract + ext
- Starts 1 st week of Sep until end of Feb 2017 + view to ext !!
- $850-880/day !!
Our NSW Government client is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager whose prime responsibility is to ensure that the project delivers the required products and services within the specified tolerances of time, cost, quality, scope, risk and benefits.
* Previous Project Management experience in Government sector.
* Demonstrated experience with a strong track record in delivering high quality successful ICT projects using contemporary project management methodologies and application development methodology
* Demonstrated strong leadership and management skills with proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders (internally and externally);set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; and execute with limited information and ambiguity;
* Certified in project management best practice methodologies, (preferably PRINCE2)
* Demonstrated experience in mobilising, motivating and managing a successful team as well as work effectively with senior leaders and drive progress in the face of ambiguous or changing situations.
* Demonstrated experience in providing quality and accurate project status reporting according to the required standards and accurately forecasting and estimating financial and resource needs;
* Knowledge of and experience in organisational change / benefits management;
* Highly experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and Power Point)
CANDIDATES MUST ADDRESS THE BELOW KSC (In a word format):
1. Experience in the tender process within the Government procurement framework.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Website | Twitter: @AdapsJobs