Project Manager – End user computing
- Contract position until 31 January 2018
- Position located in the heart of Melbourne CBD
- Excellent $$$ on offer
- Senior Project Manager with good experience on End User Computing projects is a MUST
Our client is currently sourcing for a Senior Project Manager with
- 10+ years of experience in a Senior Project Manager role
- Extensive experience in Infrastructure and SOE
- Experience in Office 365 and migration of Lotus Notes to Outlook
- Experience in Windows 10 roll outs and using Skype for Business
- Strong communication skills and the ability to engage and manage senior stakeholders across the business
- Technical competence
- Take full responsibility for the definition, documentation, and satisfactory completion of one or more large complex project(s) through managing business and wider business impacts, and resources including vendors and any other external stakeholders through negotiation and influencing necessary stakeholders.
- Act as the escalation point of contact, recommending solutions and resolving more complicated project issues.
- Initiate, develop and maintain strong and effective internal and external networks that are relevant to meeting the completion of projects.
- Identify, assess, and manage the risks to the success of the project including dependencies across projects, political, business impact, market impact, and technical complexity.
- Ensure that realistic project, quality, and change control plans are prepared and maintained while providing regular and accurate updates to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Lead the project change management process and ensure deliverables are completed within planned cost, timeframe, and resource budgets are signed off.
- Provides effective leadership to the project team and takes appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances.
- Advocates the PMO methods and tools to deliver a standardised quality service of project management.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Deepthi on 0404 891 109 for further details. Application closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: