Project Manager – Digital/Technical/CRM
- Project Manager – Digital/Technical/CRM
- Port Macquarie
- 12 Months
- Large Energy Client
The Project Manager will lead the development and regular update of an overarching Project Plan and associated reporting tools and will work with stakeholders from across the investment pipeline function to ensure agreed deliverables are achieved on-time and on-budget
What We need:
- Extensive experience in project management of ~$1M – $4M scale of work.
- Track record of successfully delivering large and complex programs of work in the digital/technical/CRM projects.
- Experience in large organisations with critical 24/7 operational environments as well as dispersed sites
- Procurement and licencing experience in complex environments
- Project Management qualifications
- Ability to form teams as required to achieve business case requirements
- Ability to bring team members ‘on the journey’ and build teams, including virtual groups
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to display transparency, honesty and professionalism simultaneously, to build trust
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse range of people from executives, to managers and subject matter experts
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.