Mulesoft Developer / Consultant
- Mulesoft Developer / Consultant
- Permanent Role
You have an extensive history of Designing API/Integration solutions leveraging MuleSoft (CloudHub, On-Premise, API Manager etc.). Strong background on Service Oriented Architecture, Integration Patterns, deep understanding of SOA design principles and best practices with a focus on API and Integration across enterprise systems. Should be well versed with SOAP Web services, RESTful and RAML. Should have experience of MuleSoft API bundling and API lifecycle development and management.
You will have:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preference in Information Technology/Computer Science
- 5+ years of overall IT experience in the area of integration and software development with 4 years of prior experience developing solutions on Mulesoft API/integration platform
- Mulesoft certified Developer certificate
- Thought leader capabilities in the areas of digital business integration leveraging APIs, Integration, Messaging etc.
- Strong background of integration and API Solutioning across hybrid environments
- Able to understand Business, Functional and Technical requirements and define integration and API solutions/strategy – Realtime (SOAP, REST), event streaming and batch integrations
- Prepare exhaustive Architecture Solution documents with emphasize and focus on APIs, Integration and event streaming.
- Prepare and maintain API catalogue, Prepare and Review detailed API specifications taking into considerations functional, technical and non-functional requirements
- Provide and adhere to industry best practices and guidelines in API’s and integration solutioning
- Experience in designing and architecting APIs and integration services on Cloudhub, MuleSoft On-Premise platform, API Manager etc.
- Experience in defining best practices and standards for design and development of RAMLs
- Experience in leveraging connectors, Anypoint MQ and secured Web Services and OAuth based security policies
- Experience building custom frameworks/components, Mule flows, error handling, etc.
- Exposure to Continuous integration and Continuous deployment using Maven, Jenkins and Mulesoft
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.