- Infrastructure Project Manager – Modernisation and Transformation
- $800.00 per day – initial 6 month contract
- Port Macquarie NSW – Windows – Active Directory – Office 365
Seeking to engage an ICT Project Manager (M&T – Modernisation and Transformation) for a minimum 6 month engagement in Port Macquarie NSW.
The M&T program will result in computer users having a new device (desktop or laptop/tablet), running a new operating system (Windows 7 or 8.1). These devices will be managed in a new domain (Active Directory), and will have all of the upgraded and modernised applications that employees need to undertake for their daily activities.
The program has identified a targeted group of pilot users and an initial pool of users that use only applications that are already compatible with the new technology. The initial phases of the program will focus on converting these users to their new platform, including establishment of procurement pipelines for the new desktop or laptop/tablet devices.
The pillars of work that make up the program:
- Windows XP upgrade to Windows 7 and 8.1
- Active Directory (domain) upgrade and migration
- Desktop device selection and hardware refresh
- Microsoft Office365 implementation
- Microsoft System Centre implementation
- Remote access connections
- Application rationalisation and platform upgrade
- Data Centre migration.
- Manage project performance to ensure projects are completed within time frame, scope, quality and budget expectations through
- Scheduling and managing project resources, preparing and managing project resource budgets
- As required ensure compliance with adherence to strategy for systems architecture and provide input to systems architecture as appropriate
- Manage project administration, including the review of technical and technology/documentation for completeness and version control to the project .
- Knowledge of Microsoft Technology
- Experience in migrating complex ICT client and server environments to the latest Microsoft offerings
- Experience in working with Microsoft and certified partners to migrate aging and legacy systems to the latest Microsoft offering
- Experience and skill in delivering, managing and implementing large complex ICT projects successfully
- Prior experience in a similar role(s)
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia
- Relevant tertiary qualification(s).
Apply here or contact Damian on 02 9253 4300. Applications close 10/11/2014.