Purpose of the Role:
Client requires the services of an experienced and highly organised Project Manager to manage multiple concurrent projects and work packages against departmental priorities
Job Title: Project Manager
Australian Citizen with NV1 or NV2 Clearance
Contract for 9 months on a view to extend
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent ICT infrastructure projects within agreed time, cost, and quality expectations.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop a strong rapport within a project team and foster productive relationships to achieve project outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to produce accurate documentation for a non-technical audience, including: Project Initiation documents, Project Plans, Schedules developed within Microsoft Project, Communication Plans, and Risk and Impact Assessments.
- Demonstrated ability to: effectively manage risks, issues and dependencies, including developing and managing appropriate registers.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects within tight budgets, including accurate forecasting and budget reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to manage resources for delivery of quality outputs against project requirements. Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain clear and concise reporting to all project stakeholders including the Senior Executive.
- Ability to follow project management methodology such as Prince2 and other relevant organisational processes.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams such as architecture, cyber security, change management, test and release and acceptance into service sections to ensure project outcomes receive acceptance from all stakeholder groups.
Proven ability to manage sub-contractors, ensuring quality of work delivered on schedule, to the agreed budget, including facilitating dependencies and/or government furnished items to ensure the sub-contractor is able to successfully perform their tasks.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 8506 6525 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: