Duration:6 months with possible extension
- As a member of the ICT Project Management Office (PMO) team the successful applicant will:
- Manage one or more concurrent ICT projects.
- Purchase hardware, software and/or services in adherence with Commonwealth Procurement Rules.
- Proactively engage and manage technical and business stakeholders to ensure the timely, informed and considered delivery of quality business outcomes, and the smooth transition to business as usual operations.
- Undertake analytical tasks (for example capturing requirements, business rules and drafting project documentation) and document the outcomes of project discussions.
- Develop business cases, project briefs and related artefacts for new work in accordance with departmental standards.
- Mentor and Coach team members.
- Proven ability to deliver a variety of ICT projects preferably in a small to medium government agency.
- Communication skills of a high order including the ability to:
- Negotiate outcomes
- Elicit requirements
- Engage stakeholders
- Coaching/mentoring team members
- Well established analytical/problem solving skills
- Business analysis experience
- Qualifications in PRINCE2, PMBOK and/or Business Analysis
- Experience in broadcasting
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: