- Project Lead / Manager – Permanent position
- Mulgrave VIC – IT and Manufacturing
- Embedded Electronic devices – design / production
Product developer and manufacturer of communications devices based in Mulgrave, VIC is currently looking for an experienced Project Lead to join them on a permanent basis.
- Project manage/lead the development of a new product from conception through to design, prototyping and manufacturing
- Project manage other small projects within the company in parallel as and when necessary
- Interact with all key areas, marketing, engineering, manufacturing, sales, finance and other internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and resolve risk items.
- Prior experience in Project Management within Information technology / manufacturing industry experience is mandatory
- Experience in embedded electronic device from the design stage to production
- Understanding on the different stages in bringing an embedded electronic device to market
- Significant experience in the use of MS Project, PowerPoint and other MS office tools
- Previous experience in a development environment where you have tracked and reported on financials, developed and managed project schedules, maintained a risk log, health checks etc
- Relevant tertiary qualification(s) and industry certification(s) – PMP / Prince2
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
- Experience with the Agile
- Electronics or software development background
- EMC compliance certification experience
- Exposure to manufacturing in China
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
Apply here or contact Damian on 03 8506 6553. Applications close 15/05/2015.
Adaps is an equal opportunity recruiter that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements