- Project Lead / Manager – Permanent position
- Mulgrave VIC – IT and Manufacturing
- Embedded Electronic devices – design / production
Product developer and manufacturer of communications devices based in Mulgrave, VIC is currently looking for an experienced Project Lead / Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
- Project manage/lead the development of a new product from conception through to design, prototyping and manufacturing
- Project manage other small projects within the company in parallel as and when necessary
- Interact with all key areas, marketing, engineering, manufacturing, sales, finance and other internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and resolve risk items.
- Prior experience in Project Management within Information technology / manufacturing industry experience is mandatory
- Experience in embedded electronic device from the design stage to production
- Understanding on the different stages in bringing an embedded electronic device to market
- Significant experience in the use of MS Project, PowerPoint and other MS office tools
- Previous experience in a development environment where you have tracked and reported on financials, developed and managed project schedules, maintained a risk log, health checks etc
- Relevant tertiary qualification(s) and industry certification(s) – PMP / Prince2
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
- Experience with the Agile
- Electronics or software development background
- EMC compliance certification experience
- Exposure to manufacturing in China
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
Apply here or contact Damian on 03 8506 6553.
Adaps is an equal opportunity recruiter that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements