Project Coordinator/Junior Project Manager – Interviewing Now!!
- Fixed Term Contract role in Sydney CBD
- Previous Agile experience required
- Insurance Industry experience highly regarded
- Urgent Position!!! Interviewing Now!!!
Our client, a large Consulting Organisation, is looking for a Project Coordinator / Junior Project Manager to work onsite at one of their major client sites.
You will be responsible for directing and controlling project activities throughout the program life cycle, through co-ordination, administration, monitoring and reporting to support the delivery of projects using a variety of communication and organisational skills.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Adherence to Projects and company methodology, ensuring that the program is meeting minimum standards for usage of project delivery tools
- Co-ordination of program governance and program meetings,Information packs and taking of minutes
- Co-ordination and tracking of program financials, actuals to forecast and budgeting
- Support Program Director to manage program schedule and work break down
- Co-ordination and maintenance of program registers: risk/issues, actions/decisions and scope/other change control requests etc.
- Collation of program information to produce consolidated and timely project status reporting
- Daily administrative tasks and facilities maintenance (as required)
- Co-ordination of resource on-boarding, contract extensions and maintenance thereof
- Excellent attention to detail, organised and pro-active
- Previous experience in a PMO role in a large and complex environment, ideally within financial services
- Ability to liaise effectively and build relationships with people at all levels of the business
- Ability to handle strictly confidential information
- A high level of personal accountability and the ability to work autonomously to agreed deadlines (ability to plan output independently)
- Solid experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- Finance and/ or Insurance experience desired.
Apply now by sending your CV and a detailed Cover Letter in word format and one of our consultants will be in touch to have a confidential discussion.