Project Coordinator/Administrator – VBA /Excel
- project coordinator with strong VBA and Excel skills
- Excellent work culture!! South Eastern Suburbs! work closer to home!!
- 2-3 years experience
Looking for an energetic coordinator/Administrator able to handle multiple tasks efficiently.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Need to pick up the existing tool set and the associated maintenance (VBA, Excel and Access)
- Engage the team associated to changes to the tool sets and landing mid-term strategic change
- Administration associated to our delivery schedule and our resource capitalisation (thus the points around delivery, SAP and budgets).
- Highlight which tools need to be updated and what development work is required and then align that with BAU tasks which includes maintaining the toolset.
- Align with a schedule and then be flexible to manage changes to that plan based on needs as they arise
The role requires a hands on person who is detail-oriented, process-driven, and able to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously. Projects have short development/QA life-cycles and require a high-level of responsiveness and quality.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 3+ years of proven VBA programming/ Macro development knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent skills in excel, access
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong administrative focus
- Able to prioritise and manage workload
- Able to scope tasks based on feedback/meetings with the team
Please apply using the link below or call Deepthi on 03 8506 6587 quoting reference #12353 with any questions. Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contact