Project Coordinator – o365
- Federal Government Agency – Project Coordinator Office 365
- 6 Months Contract role, Canberra CBD
- Only Australian Citizens – Baseline security clearance is sponsored by the client.
Overview of the Role:
Working closely with other teams, the Workplace Systems team is responsible for delivering ICT technologies such as Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft 365 (formally Office 365), remote working technologies, asset tracking and managed printing. The team has a number of projects and product rollouts for delivery this financial year.
Working within an ICT technical team, the successful candidate is required to:
- Liaise with other technical teams to progress work items.
- Work with IT trainers and corporate communications team to deliver staff communications.
- Liaise with security and lawyer teams to progress assessments of project deliverables.
- Develop, maintain and perform monthly reports on project management deliverables for the Project Manager – Project Management Plan, costings, risk plan, communication plan.
- Respond to and escalate emerging issues.
- Procurement activities.
- Project documentation – written quality
- Communication effectiveness
- Manage multiple projects and tasks
- Demonstration of understanding service impacts against Service Level Agreements, and customer prioritisation
- Experience with procurement activities
- Experience with government project management and procurement processes
How to Apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 8506 6541 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements