- 6+6 Months Contract role, Canberra CBD
- Contract rate ranges between $51 – $59 phr incl Super ?depending on the skillset
- Only Australian Citizens – Baseline security clearance is sponsored by the client.
- Coordinating project activities
- Facilitating project communications
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings and capturing meeting minutes
- Assessing project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable
- Assessing change impact assessment
- Drafting presentations and formatting documents
- Supporting senior team members with administrative functions
- Demonstrate your communication, interpersonal and representation skills, with the ability to build and maintain productive working relationships with colleagues and various stakeholders
- Demonstrate your experience on the ability to prioritize workloads and meeting project deadlines within a dynamic team environment
- Demonstrate your analysis and problem solving skills, sound judgement and ability to think strategically; Ability to develop and translate high level strategic road maps or plans into actionable activities
- Understanding of project life cycle and experience working on Agile methodologies
- Demonstrate your proficiency in using MS Office suite including MS project and Visio
- Demonstrated ability coordinating multiple projects.
How to Apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 8506 6541 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements