Project Business Analyst
Position Title: Project Business Analyst
Location: Port Macquarie, NSW
Duration: 6 Months
The Business Analyst is responsible for reviewing and analysing business, process and information needs in order to assist the business in implementing changes that lead to business improvement. The Business Analyst liaises with key stakeholders to develop a solid understanding of how the business is currently operating and its future goals. The role is responsible for the gathering and documenting of business functional, process and data requirements to support project and change initiatives. This documentation is to a level of detail that allows technical and functional experts to commence development of the components that will support the documented business requirements.
- Take responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures and organisation change
- Upon request gather information from multiple sources, clearly document, evaluate and prepare options/recommendations on new and innovative technology and business process improvements to enable optimum evaluations of business opportunities
- Actively network and liaise with the Client’s business representatives to identify, assess and review business processes, their suitability and relevance, and provide effective delivery of options to meet business needs and as a means of introducing efficiency and effectiveness into business operations
- Investigate corporate data requirements, and apply data analysis, data modelling and quality assurance techniques, to establish, modify or maintain data structures and their associated components (e.g. relationship descriptions, attribute definitions, etc.)
- Generate appropriate and effective business focused documentation to meet project objectives and time lines which is also appropriate for the systems analyst to convert into technical requirements
- Assist with the establishment and on-going maintenance of knowledge management, education and awareness, continuous improvement, and risk management.
- ITIL Certification
- Project Management Certification
Standard skills/knowledge areas:
- Experience in field applications would be advantageous
- Extensive in a similar technical role
- Demonstrated experience in business/requirements analysis in a large enterprise
- A thorough knowledge of business processes and practices including the analysis, design, documentation and implementation of business processes
- Policy and process development experience in order to drive continuous improvement opportunities
- Knowledge and understanding of project management processes and methodologies.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.