Project Asset Officer
Role : Project Asset Officer
Duration: 12 months on extendable basis
Job Type : Contract basis
Location : Parramatta
One of federal client, located in looking for Project Asset Officer who will be responsible for identifying, recording, managing, tracking and the capitalisation of IT assets within the BWV Phase 2 Project. This position reports directly to the Project Lead Deployment.
- Utilise the federal client systems to ensure hardware and software assets are appropriately procured, recorded, tracked, transferred and recycled
- Liaise with key stakeholders, both internal and external to facilitate asset movements / replacements and decommissioning;
- Integrate various sources of asset data to ensure quality information is available at all times and produce asset reports for the Program/Project;
- Work with BTS Finance area to ensure all ICT Capital Assets generated by the Program/Project are correctly identified, managed and tracked in SAP, including conducting annual SAP asset audit;
- Develop and update management products related to assets on behalf of the program/project;
- Ensure asset management within the Program/Project complies with the Client IT policies, procedures, standards and security practices;
- Assist with Program / Project administration, support and coordination functions including but not limited to reporting, document management & meetings
- All other tasks as directed by the Project Lead Deployment and/or PMO related to supporting the Program/Project;
- Adhere to all client policies and guidelines including information security;
- Agree to participate in security vetting procedures prior to engagement and/or at regular intervals (generally every 12 months) during contract period.
- Demonstrated ability in delivering project asset co-ordination functions; and experience in the use of asset management systems;
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in IT hardware asset and software licensing lifecycle processes, policies, agreements, products and procedures;
- Demonstrated experience with software procurement, recording, tracking, transfer and recycling;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate at all levels with clarity;
- Demonstrated literacy, numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work successfully in a team environment with excellent customer service skills;
- Highly developed documentation, knowledge and information management skills; including the ability to draft management product i.e. asset reports on behalf of the program/project as required;
- Highly developed skills in computer literacy, particularly in the area of business productivity products – Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint etc;
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: