- Implementation/Release Analyst – Operational and Transition
- 6 month initial contract – North Sydney NSW
- Wealth/Financial Organisation – AML & CTF reforms compliance
Seeking an experienced Project Analyst for an AML reforms compliance project with a Wealth Management company in Sydney.
Seeking an experienced Project Analyst (for implementation and operations) for an AML reforms compliance project with a Wealth Management company in Sydney. The role is for an initial 6 months with a possible extension based in North Sydney.
The project seeks to uplift current Anti Money Laundering processes and procedures to capture new AML and Ongoing Customer Due Diligence (OCDD) rules introduced by AUSTRAC.
- Develop operational support documentation and transition plans
- Support Project Manager with release management activities
- Manage engagement with Service Delivery for completion and approval of Operational Readiness Assessment
- Update existing IT services within the Service Catalogue to align to AML project changes
- Update Service Level Agreements (SLA) & Operational Level Agreements (OLA) if necessary as a result of AML project changes.
- Prior experience in multiple asset releases, delivery and project analysis
- Experience in producing service catalogues
- Banking/Finance and Wealth (superannuation) technology and systems experience is preferred
- Knowledge of the full SDLC and release/implementation management
- Experience and knowledge in incident and change management is preferred
- Experience in MS Project, Visio and the full suite of MS Office
- Relevant tertiary qualification(s) and industry certifications (ITIL, ITSM)
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Apply here or contact Damian on 02 9253 4300. Applications close COB 05/03/2015.