Program/Project Support Officer
- Long term – 1 yr contract!!
- Generous pay!!
Project Support Officer
- Long term contract (1 year) + extension likely !!
- Parramatta – Sydney !!
- Excellent pay!!
My large Government client is currently looking for a Project/Program Support Officer who is responsible for delivering and providing co-ordination, administration and support activities to the team throughout the project life cycle.
Key Selection Criteria
1. Demonstrated ability in delivering program/project co-ordination/administration functions in medium to large organisations;
2. Demonstrated experience in managing financials and completing accurate status reporting against established KPIs throughout the program/project life-cycle;
3. Certified in program/project management best practice methodologies, (preferably MSP/PRINCE2) with demonstrated skills and experience in using contemporary methodologies to support the delivery of customer focused ICT programs/projects;
4. Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and Power point).
5. Highly developed documentation, knowledge and information management skills; including the ability draft management product on behalf of the program/project as required;
6. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate at all levels with clarity;
7. Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgement;
This is an exciting opportunity with the Government organisation….!
Please send you CV along with the above KSC in a word format.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Vaish on 03 8506 6556. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au