Program/Project Asset Coordinator
Project Asset Coordinator
- Position Title: Project Asset Coordinator
- Location: Parramatta
- 1 year contract with possible extension
The Program/Project Asset Co-ordinator is responsible for identifying, recording, managing, tracking and the capitalization of IT assets within the assigned ICT Program/Project. This position reports directly to the Program/Project Manager.
* Demonstrated ability in delivering project asset co-ordination functions; and experience in the use of asset management systems especially software licence and asset management;
* Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in IT hardware asset and software licensing lifecycle processes, policies, agreements, products and procedures;
* Demonstrated experience with software procurement, recording, tracking, transfer and recycling;
* Demonstrated understanding of Project Management methodologies preferably PRINCE2 with experience in providing administration, support and coordination functions;
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate at all levels with clarity;
* Proven ability to work successfully in a team environment with excellent customer service skills;
* Highly developed documentation, knowledge and information management skills; including the ability draft management product i.e. asset reports on behalf of the program/project as required;
* Highly developed skills in computer literacy, particularly in the area of business productivity products – Microsoft Word, Project, Excel and PowerPoint etc;
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below. Applications close on the 20th of July or based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au