Program/Project Administration Officer
Program/Project Administration Officer @ ACT
12-Month Initial Contract
Possibility for Extension 2* 12 Months
Adaps is in search of program / project Administration officer at Barton ACT.
The Services, delivered in collaboration with and under supervision by client consist of the following:
- Provide administrative support to the Program team;
- Work effectively in a small team environment;
- Assist in preparing reports and information packs including print and bind activities;
- Assist with the design and development of program collateral;
- Coordinate meetings and room bookings;
- Provide knowledge/skills transfer to other team members; and
- Record and maintain files/information in accordance with AFP requirements.
- Excellent time management skills;
- Strong experience in Federal Government Programs or Projects;
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in a Federal Government environment;
- Experience in MS PowerPoint and Visio;
- Provide examples of previous work in Program Support;
- Self-motivated, able to use initiative, innovative and a strong commitment to achieve business objectives;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Due to the nature of this environment, Australian Citizens need only apply.
Security Clearance Level:
This role requires a Negative Vetting Level 1 Security Clearance or the ability to obtain one.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Kish on 03 8506 6521 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.