Program Support Officer
Program Support Officer
Role: Program Support Officer
Duration-12months contract + extensions
Adaps has been engaged to source a highly experienced Program Support Officer for one of the Federal Agency @ Parramatta.
* Support the successful delivery of programs and projects as per the ST&P PMO Policies and Frameworks through effective facilitation, development and maintenance of program/project schedules, financial and monthly reporting;
* Coordinating and liaising with internal and external stakeholders, act as the central source of information for the program/project, responsible for setting meetings, minute-taking and agendas;
* Coordinate resources, accommodation and logistics for the program/project;
* Perform the Configuration Librarian activities in particular management and maintenance of program/project documents on both common drives and the program/project’s Enterprise Project Management (EPM) workspac
* Management and delivery of major products in accordance with Federal Agency methodologies and protocols when required as requested by the Program/Project Manager and/or PMO;
* Complete all administrative functions / processes for the program/project on behalf of the program/ project team;
* All other tasks as directed by the Program / Project Manager and/or PMO related to supporting the Program/Project;
* Adhere to all Federal Agency policies and guidelines including information security;
* Required to participate in security vetting procedures prior to engagement and/or at regular intervals (generally every 12 months) during contract period.
* Demonstrated ability in delivering program/project co-ordination/administration functions in medium to large organisations;
* Demonstrated experience in managing financials and completing accurate status reporting against established KPIs throughout the program/project lifecycle;
* Certified in program/project management best practice methodologies, (preferably MSP/PRINCE2) with demonstrated skills and experience in using contemporary methodologies to support the delivery of customer focused ICT programs/projects;
* Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and Power point).
* Highly developed documentation, knowledge and information management skills; including the ability draft management product on behalf of the program/project as required;
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate at all levels with clarity;
* Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgement;
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 8506 6546 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: