- This role will provide schedule expertise for a program encompassing 4 streams of work. Its main function will be to support the project team by creating and maintaining the schedule and providing various reports including the status of deliverables and milestones.
- This role will entail working with project/programme managers to build and maintain their project schedules in EPM as per the client standards. The quality of the schedules is the fundamental basis for all reporting out of EPM. This will require competence with MS Project skills and familiarity with its capability.
- The role requires a proactive relationship builder who can work collegially with Project Managers and team members to acquire resource information in a precise, timely and consistent manner.
The following skills are required:
- MS Project in an EPM environment.
- MS Excel.
- Ability to articulate and communicate issues in advance to the project team.
- Accurate with data and numbers.
- Ability to look forward and foresee schedule or resource issues before they occur.
- Project Server.
- Appreciation of project process and SDLC’s to guide the project team in their application.
- Aware of what is possible and what is not possible within a schedule.
- Scheduled projects using various delivery methodologies including, waterfall and Agile
The following skills/experience is desired:
- Agile experience
- Schedule management for compliance projects
- Health care project schedule
- HR project schedule
The schedulers will need the following experience:
- 10 years scheduling experience.
- Worked with multiple schedules and/or part of a program.
- Management of interdependent schedules.
- Worked as part of a PMO servicing multiple projects.
- Worked in a matrix structure.