Program Manager – Supply Chain Management
- Program Manager – Supply Chain Management
- 12 Month Contract
- Port Macquarie
What we need:
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity and the backbone of an owner.
- Track record driving performance improvement and change management initiatives in a world class Supply Chain set-up.
- Bachelors / master’s in supply chain management, Logistics or related field and 6+ years of industry/planning experience.
- Several years of experience in supply chain (S&OP, transportation, Inventory management, etc.).
- Strong data analysis skills, ability to produce, interpret and draw conclusions from data.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including strong working knowledge of Excel (including use of lookups, pivot tables, VB, scripting) and SQL skills.
- Experience of dealing with results, metrics and data management and desire to create and build new processes.
- Must be detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
- Must be an independent problem solver that can make high quality judgments and decisions quickly with excellent organization skills.
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing/influencing people
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.