Program Manager – Marketing enablement & Transformation
Lead, coordinate, and sequence multiple programs of work across the Marketing Engagement and Transformation team. You will be contributing to a team focused on the utilisation of data and technology to drive increased effectiveness, efficiency and scale of marketing programs for PB, B&PB, C&IB and Group Marketing. Driving a major transformation in the way Client communicates with customers – uplifting data, analytics, channels, Martech and Adtech capabilities.
- Manage large complex projects and programs of work across multiple streams, identifying interdependencies.
- Plan, build and own the delivery plan, together with partner teams in technology, to support business outcomes.
- Establish program governance and establish relationships with key stakeholders across multiple streams and business units.
- Responsible for progress monitoring, reporting, showcases, and tracking to key metrics.
- Budget management across multiple streams
- Understand and communicate both the technical and business impacts of changes in priority, risks, and issue management at the working and executive stakeholder levels
Capabilities, Experience & Qualification Requirements:
- Project and program management
- Plans and aligns
- Communication skills
- Marketing technical infrastructure
- Large scale delivery experience within complex environments
- Extensive use of structured program/project methodologies inclusive of Technology delivery.
- At least 10 years industry experience in complex program and project management, preferably with at least 5 years in banking and financial services
- Experience in agile ways of working
- A tertiary qualification in Commerce, Business, Economics, Marketing or Information Technology.
- Project management accreditation preferred.
- Agile certification.
- Project integration management – aligning deliverables across the business unit to a detailed plan, tracking and delivering on group priorities.
- Project governance and communication management.
- Delivery risk management.
Key Performance Indicators
- Breakdown of work streams, costs, benefits, timelines, resourcing requirements, risks, and issues
- Cost Management – Oversee financials to ensure achievement and accurate capture of planned portfolio/program costs and benefits.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 9118 2002 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.