Program Manager – ERP Implementation
- Program Manager – ERP Implementation
- Port Macquarie
- 12-Month contract
- Large Energy Client
Experienced Program Manager to lead and manage an implementation of an ERP program from inception to completion, providing leadership, management, coordination and direction to teams delivering projects. This is a major IT and business transformation program and involves management of vendors, project managers and stakeholders to plan, prioritise and resource the program.
- Demonstrated experience in end to end implementation of Oracle cloud.
- Lead and manage the planning and delivery of the program within an MSP framework
- Manage business, project and vendor teams to ensure program business objectives are achieved on time and within budget
- Develop and implement program management plans to ensure the success of the program
- Work with the Business Change Managers and the Benefits Lead to ensure that change is embedded within the Program Plan
- Regularly communicate with key stakeholders to ensure program outcomes are met
- Implement change to operationalize the capabilities and realise benefits
- Ensure that the projects within the program deliver on time to quality, to budget and that the capability are delivered according to the ends state
- Manage interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure program objectives are achieved
- Establish effective teams and relationships with stakeholders
- Previous experience of Oracle cloud ERP implementations
- Proven capability of managing large diverse teams
- Exemplary and proven stakeholder engagement skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Program Manager role
- Solid vendor management experience
- Budgetary responsibility for programs and projects of at least $5M
- Transformation experience and exposure to Finance and HR areas
- MSP Certified
Experience in Utility, Government and/or SOC organisations
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.