Program Manager – Cyber Security
- Program Manager – Cyber Security
- 6 Months
- Port Macquarie
The role is to provide Program Management to the Cyber security Program to ensure compliance with the Licence conditions.
- Lead and manage the planning and delivery of the program within an MSP framework
- Manage business, project and vendor teams to ensure program business objectives are achieved on time and within budget
- Develop and implement program management plans to ensure the success of the program
- Work with the Business Change Managers and the Benefits Lead to ensure that change is embedded within the Program Plan
- Regularly communicate with key stakeholders to ensure program outcomes are met
- Implement change to operationalize the capabilities and realise benefits
- Ensure that the projects within the program deliver on time to quality, to budget and that the capability are delivered according to the ends state
- Manage interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure program objectives are achieved
- Establish effective teams and relationships with stakeholders
Proven capability of managing large diverse teams
- Experience in Security roles or delivering security projects/programs
- Exemplary and proven stakeholder engagement skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Program Manager role
- Solid vendor management experience
- Budgetary responsibility for programs and projects of at least $5M
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.