- Program Manager
- 12-month contract
- Fixed Relocation & Living Away from Home Allowances
- Port Macquarie
- Large Energy client
- Attractive rate
The Programme Manager leads and manages Programmes from inception to completion, providing leadership, management, coordination and direction to teams delivering projects and liaises closely with project managers and stakeholders to plan, prioritise and resource the programme.
- Lead and manage the planning and delivery of programmes
- Manage team/s to ensure programme business objectives are achieved on time and within budget
- Develop and implement programme management plans to ensure the success of the program
- Regularly communicate with key stakeholders to ensure programme outcomes are met
- Implement change to realise benefits
- Manage interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure programme objectives are achieved
- Establish effective teams and relationships with stakeholders
- Managing complex Business or IT Programmes
- Experience in delivering transformation programmes
- Experience working in an MSP environment
- Experience managing and developing Project Managers
- Experience in utilities industry
Note: Fixed Relocation & Living Away from Home Allowances will be provided.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.