Program Finance Officer
Program Finance Officer
- Role: Program Finance Officer
- Location-Parramatta, Sydney
- Duration-8months contract + extensions
Adaps has been engaged to source a highly experienced Program Finance Officer for the NSW Government @ Parramatta.
- Support the successful delivery of programs and Projects as per the ST&P PMO Policies and Frameworks through effective facilitation, development and maintenance of program financial controls and schedules;
- Develops program financial baselines and updates Business Case Cost Benefits Analysis through the program lifecycle.
- Monitors the program cost and forecast keeping Program Managers informed of impacts to budgets;
- Work with Program Managers to ensure that Request for Changes and their impacts on budget and cash flow are accurately articulated;
- Performs program budget reconciliation and monitors the cost commitments from requisitions to invoice payments.
- Develops and presents program financial reports;
- Responsible for reviewing and resolving variances that could impact the accuracy of forecasting;
- All other tasks as directed by the Program Manager and/or PMO related to delivering the Program financials ;
- Agree to participate in security vetting procedures prior to engagement and/or at regular intervals (generally every 12 months) during contract period.
- Minimum of 3 years continuous experience working as a Financial Analyst/Controller for large and complex ICT Programs;
- Strong financial background, preferably certified as CA or CPA and certified in project management best practice methodologies (Preferably Practitioner Prince 2)
- Experience in developing metrics and processes to ensure budget and activity control according to the required standards;
- Experience in providing quality and accurate program financial reports;
- Demonstrated experience in estimating budgets, forecasting expenses and developing respective schedules;
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment and able to work with all levels of management and technical staff;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision (orally, written and presentational) with proven facilitation, influencing, negotiation and strong analytical, problem solving skills and business acumen;
- Highly experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and Power Point)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 8506 6546 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: