Are you a Program Director and looking for your next gig?
How strong you are in consultation, stakeholder management and project management processes and delivery methods?
If you are confident with your people/project management skills and ready to start immediately for a long term contract then this role is for you!!!
Roles & Responsibilities -
- Oversee the successful implementation of the program comprising complex and high risk projects;
- The successful delivery, implementation to time, cost and quality of capital projects through the project lifecycle;
- Manage and control the delivery of projects and all support functions related to the operational requirements;
- The financial management, resource management, risk management, delivery, reporting and governance across all capital projects, with the ability to analyse and understand project revenue, profitability, forecasting;
- Identify the root cause of project overruns and develop and drive an action plan to minimise/eliminate the re-occurrence of identified causes;
- Timely reporting of all projects including governance reporting for project steering groups;
- Understanding of the operational process that will provide delivery to the client in a timely fashion;
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders by undertaking high level strategic negotiations, providing expert advice and resolving complex risks;
- Provide expert advice and strategic direction into the development of the program’s outcomes and deliverables to ensure they meet business case requirements;
- Manage and report on program health and performance against program/project plans and budgets – monitoring the expenditures and costs against benefits that are realised as the program progresses;
- Develop timely and relevant written submissions, briefs, presentations and information papers of a detailed and strategic nature.
- Ability to support and drive change.
Skills & Competencies-
- Demonstrated experience in delivery of complex, high risk project programs;
- Extensive knowledge in project risk management and procurement processes;
- Qualifications in project management;
- Understanding of project delivery methodologies across fit out construction, ICT and organisational change projects
- Ability to lead and motivate a team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at senior management level;
- Ability to multi-task and manage ongoing activities;
- Experience working to deadlines;
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
Qualifications & Experience -
- Tertiary qualified in project management or related discipline;
- Strong experience gained in the project management space and demonstrable evidence managing complex projects in a client side environment;
- Experience in dealing with high profile and/or complex stakeholders;
- Proven ability to directly manage and guide others;
- Highly skilled in understanding the financial drivers of projects and the delivery of projects to budget;
- Broad knowledge of commercial, technical & legal issues (desirable but not essential);
- Construction industry exposure through project management (desirable but not essential);
- Project Management Certification (PMP certified) from the Project Management Institute (PMI) or equivalent (e.g. Prince II)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 8506 6553 for further details. Application closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: