Program Director (Smart Communities)
- Program Director – Smart Communities
- Port Macquarie
- 12-Month contract (with option to extend)
- Large Energy Client
To lead the strategic Smart Communities Program from inception through to completion, providing leadership, management, coordination and direction to teams delivering projects. This is a major business transformation program and involves management of vendors, project managers and stakeholders to plan, prioritise, resource and deliver the program under the Divisional Portfolio within Transformation.
- Accountable to the Portfolio Director and Executive Sponsor
- Should have done 2-3 end to end transformations
- Efficient in Program management, direction, governance, risk management, litigation strategies.
- Lead and manage the planning and delivery of the program within an MSP framework
- Manage business, project and vendor teams to ensure program business objectives are achieved on time and within budget
- Develop and implement program management plans to ensure the success of the program
- Work with the Business Change Managers and the Benefits Lead to ensure that change is embedded within the Program Plan
- Regularly communicate with key stakeholders to ensure program outcomes are met
- Implement change to operationalize the capabilities and realise benefits
- Ensure that the projects within the program deliver on time to quality, to budget and that the capability are delivered according to the ends state
- Manage interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure program objectives are achieved
- Establish effective teams and relationships with stakeholders
- Usual program management functions incl. active management of status, issues, risks, changes, decisions, financials, benefits and schedules
- Minimum 10 years deep experience in program management roles
- Proven capability of managing large diverse teams
- Exemplary and proven stakeholder engagement skills
- Solid vendor management and commercial experience
- Budgetary responsibility for programs and projects of at least $5M
- Open and Transparent communication, working as part of a diverse and broad team
- Relaxed, calm and fun temperament
- Experience in streetlighting and smart community/city programs in the utility or telco sector highly desirable
- MSP Certified, PRINCE2 experienced and/or PMBOK
- Experience in Utility, Government and/or SOC organisations
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.