Program Director Fastlane
- Must have experience in Project Integration Management, Project Communications Management, Change Management, Benefits Management and Knowledge Management.
To lead and co-ordinate resources required to implement and deliver a major/strategic change portfolio or program critical to the Group encompassing significant business and technical change.
The role includes responsibility for driving, initiating, managing and closing the portfolio, programs or projects and all processes such as quality/control, communication, stakeholder management, people leadership and knowledge harvesting across multiple divisions & domains.
The role provides project leadership across initiatives with significant financial investment, broad resource demands and typically extended timeframes. It requires the development of deep working relationships with a large number of vendors with multiple/competing offerings, while operating in a complex stakeholder environment across multiple lines of business.
- At least 12+ years project management, preferably with at least 7 years in banking and financial services
- At least 9 years industry experience in complex program and project management
- Managing and delivering large complex programs containing multiple streams, across multiple regions, with multiple vendors (typically > $50m excl. software & hardware).
- Working & influencing across teams, domains & divisions, building, leading and managing teams between 10-200+ people.
- Extensive use of structured program/project methodologies inclusive of Scaled agile, Change Management and Technology delivery.
- A tertiary qualification in Commerce, Business, Economics or Information Technology and preferably a post-graduate qualification (i.e. post graduate diploma / degree / Masters).
- Project management professional accreditation or working towards one, preferably either an AIPM Certified Practicing Project Director (CPPD), AIPM Executive Project Director (ExecPD) or PMI Program Management Professional
- Agile Certification
- Project Integration Management – Global strategic direction of portfolio/program and alignment with the Group priorities.
- Project Communications Management – Provide targeted communication to all senior stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of dependencies, deliverables and issues as well as to measure and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Change Management – Ensure an effective change management plan is developed ensuring that the required change is achieved.
- Benefits Management – Facilitate delivery of the business outcomes to enable the program sponsor to realise return on investment.
- Knowledge Management – Adhere and contribute to knowledge management objectives and processes. Ensure knowledge harvesting occurs at all appropriate phases of the portfolio/program
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 9118 2002 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.