Program Change Manager
- Program Change Manager
- Parramatta, NSW
- Large Government Department
- 6 Months Contract (on a view to extension)
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by Client
The Program Change Manager is responsible for leading the delivery of Organisational Change Management (OCM) & Transformational Business Change strategies for Corporately aligned programs and affiliated projects. This is a challenging and multi-disciplinary position, drawing on a range of specialist skills such as strategic planning, organisational change planning and implementation, negotiation, training, writing, documentation development and project management. The position is responsible for ensuring that business owners have consistency in customer centric delivery in relation to major ICT driven change initiatives. The position is responsible for the development and implementation of change management strategies. The position works both with internal and external delivery partners within the client. This role works closely with the Program Director & Leaders across the organisation.
- Ensure that all aspects of organisational change management are managed and delivered to a professional standard and in accordance with corporate policies, standards and procedures (both business and technical including information security);
- Planning for the change management and cultural impacts of the change contributing to stakeholder communications and leading consultations and negotiations with internal and external stakeholders who are affected by the change
- Ensure that customer needs, expectations and satisfaction are proactively managed throughout the program through the timely and effective development and implementation of change management and stakeholder management strategies and activities;
- Lead, motivate and develop the change management team through day to day and formal performance management processes to facilitate the delivery of the organisational change strategy;
- Define and lead the organisational change activities for major ICT-driven change initiatives including the definition of change management strategy, specialist deliverables, stakeholder engagement strategy, education/training strategy and associated plans;
- Exercise internal leadership and influence in order to achieve consistency and cohesiveness in the deployment of endorsed strategies
- Apply a structured change management approach by undertaking activities utilising industry best practice change management practices preferably utilising the Prosci ADKAR organisational change management methodology;
- Must apply strong project management skills to plan and coordinate several change initiatives simultaneously;
- Create and maintain existing consultation network and work closely with the broader user community and senior management in matters related to the effective adoption of changed systems;
- Be an active and visible coach to executive leaders who are change sponsors;
- Responsible for day to day decisions, prioritizing activities, projects and programs within delegation
- Makes recommendations in relation to change management related and other designated strategies to support and implement key program initiatives
- Agree to participate in security vetting procedures prior to engagement and/or at regular intervals (generally every 12 months) during contract period.
- Demonstrated experience as a Change Manager in the development and execution of change management strategies and plans in relation to change impact in major organisations;
- Demonstrated strong leadership and management skills with proven ability to quickly earn the trust of team members and key stakeholders (internally and externally); mobilise and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; and execute with limited information and ambiguity;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision (orally, written and presentational) with proven facilitation, influencing, negotiation and strong analytical, problem solving skills and business acumen;
- Formal training or experience in using a recognized ADKAR Organisational Change Management Methodology to identify and apply organisational change management strategies;
- Experience in the development and implementation of communication and stakeholder engagement strategies in a complex, multifaceted environment
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.