- Program Architect
- Parramatta, NSW
- Large Government Department
- 24 Months Contract
- Expected Start Date: ASAP
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by Client
The Program Architect is responsible to develop, manage, maintain and implement solution architecture and design for Integrated Policing Operating System (IPOS), in conjunction with the IPOS vendor. The position will be responsible to ensure solution alignment with Client’s Enterprise Architecture and Digital Technology & Innovations (DTI) strategy 2019-2021. The position will manage delivery of all architecture and design artefacts across the IPOS program while ensuring compliance with design and architectural standards. The role reports to the IPOS Program Director with a dotted line to the Chief Architect.
- Provide management and oversight for all streams/activities and deliverables related to IPOS solution architecture and design
- Ensure business objectives are met through effective design and architecture of the IPOS solution
- Ensure alignment with Client’s – DTI’s strategy and Enterprise Architecture (EA)
- Work closely with the EA team, specifically with the Senior Business Architect and Enterprise Architects for Technology, Security, Information and Integration
- Works collaboratively with the IPOS vendor architects and designers to deliver relevant artefacts
- Lead a cross functional team in delivering solution architecture for IPOS
- Work with Strategic Procurement and Contract Management teams within the IPOS program, to ensure the solution is fit for purpose, delivers value for money and services delivered by the solution can be tracked and measured
- Work with the Business Case lead as well as Benefits & Procurement lead, to facilitate deliverables being produced by those teams
- Develop and maintain working relationships with business units, management, various DTI teams and external suppliers to facilitate delivery of solution architecture within the program
- Work closely with Functional lead, to ensure solution meets functional requirements
- Work closely with the Transformation lead to facilitate the delivery of change initiatives
- Work with Client’s Enterprise Architecture, to carry out options analysis and provide advice on proposed software/hardware procurement
- Ensure all practices comply with anti-discrimination and occupational health and safety (OH&S) legislation and promote the establishment of equal employment opportunities (EEO), cultural diversity and ethical practice
- Agree to participate in security vetting procedures prior to engagement and/or at regular intervals (generally every 12 months) during contract period.
- Demonstrated ability as a Program Architect, i.e. proven experience on at least one large program ($300 Million or higher)
- Demonstrated experience in delivering solution architecture for large programs
- Experience in analysing and advising on proposed software and hardware procurement and their impact on the overall Client’s EA environment
- Ability to develop and implement a set of processes to control, monitor and deliver all aspects of solution architecture and design, across legacy and new components/building blocks
- Ability to proactively manage emerging risks to delivery of solution architecture
- High level interpersonal and negotiating skills and excellent planning, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Desirable 15 + years of experience in Solution Architecture and/or Enterprise Architecture
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.